Monday, October 19, 2015

Summer // THREE

A U G U S T

I wrote this whole post and then it got lost somehow? Or maybe I dreamed that I wrote it, but really didn't.. Really not sure. And I fully realize how weird that sounds! haha 

Either way, I don't really feel like typing it all up again so this post is going to be light on the text. 

Quick recap: 

We went to a Bee's baseball game (my first!)
We drove down to Moab, went to Arches national park and river rafted on the Green River
We enjoyed the summer sunshine in SLC with some hiking, some climbing, and even some camping! 
Then we said goodbye to Pelle and Simon (who went back to school), said hello to Lotti (our german friend who came to visit for a month), and we all started our new school years! 

whew! 

With our big trip to Guatemala at the beginning of the month and school starting on the 24th of August, the month went by in the blink of an eye and hardly felt like "summer" at all. 


spotted the Blue Sky windmills at the mouth of the canyon in Spanish Fork! 


The M.O.A.B. (Mother of All Burritos) 

^^ seriously though, the best melons in the world come from Virgin River, Utah



xx Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment