Thursday, December 19, 2013

 photo goodbyeswiss_zps5e2a339d.jpg

HOLIDAY REPORT, part one
-- Thanks to a snow storm in NYC, It took me 28 hours of travel, but I finally made it back to 'Murica and the good old Salt Lake City!
-- All TWELVE members of The Tribe are reunited for the next few weeks! #partypartyparty
-- Holiday cheer is in the air! Stockings on the mantle, presents under the christmas tree, christmas songs on repeat, and lights adorn the house.
-- Survived getting my wisdom teeth removed..
-- It hasn't stopped snowing all day, I am stoked about it.
-- Steadily eating my way through my  "America Food Bucketlist", Thai food is next.
-- currently listening to THIS and THIS

Life is good!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you went from snow....to snow. haha Glad you are home safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you are so right, luckily I enjoy snow and mountains! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. that snow picture is so pretty. have a great time with the tribe. this post makes me miss my family so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I am certainly enjoying my time home! I hope that you will get to see your family soon!

      Delete
  3. I just love your blog! i live in slc as well! how brave you really are to move to a completely new country!
    laurenofthedoxey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete